Paris Travel Theme
Bienvenue à Paris – welcome to our Paris Travel Theme.
An iconic landmark.
You’ll never forget your first trip to Paris. Steeped in romance and indulgence, the streets lined with bakeries and boutiques are sure to delight your senses. Around every corner, history and art merge in memorable architecture. And if you love the Eiffel Tower (and puzzles) as much as I do, try the Eiffel Tower 3D Puzzle!
Arc de Triomphe.
Paris will likely stop you in your tracks — countless times as you explore this very special city. From the labyrinth hallways at The Louvre to the awe-inspiring, sky-scraping Eiffel Tower, there are sights to take in all around you. Step inside the treasured buildings for jaw-dropping scenery.
Inside Notre Dame.
Paris captures hearts and makes you fall in love with architecture, history, art, food, and wine.
Paris Las Vegas Hotel and Casino
While the splendors of Paris are difficult to duplicate elsewhere, travelers can find a small taste of Paris while vacationing in Las Vegas. At Paris Las Vegas you’ll find the excitement of the City of Lights. There’s even a crepe stand inside. YUM!
A small dose of Paris in Las Vegas.
Full hotel review — coming soon!
France Pavilion in Epcot
Walking through Epcot’s France pavilion, Walt Disney World guests can sample Parisian food and wares.
View of France Pavilion in Epcot.
From the bakery to the ice cream parlor to the crepes on the street, Epcot’s France pavilion serves up plenty of sweet treats. Table service dining is a huge draw here too. Ever since Chef Bocuse first opened Les Chefs de France at Epcot in 1982 (it was the first and only Bocuse-affiliated restaurant in the U.S.A.), guests have been savoring the sips and bites at this family-friendly location.
We always start our meal with the French Onion Soup.
Baked to perfection!
Bonus Paris Travel Theme: LEGOLAND
Even built with LEGOs, Paris themes are recognizable.
LEGOLAND California features The Paris Las Vegas Hotel among the other hotels on the Las Vegas strip. Want to impress the kids? Take them to a LEGOLAND park!
Paris Hotel built from LEGOs.
Paris Las Vegas Hotel at LEGOLAND Florida.
Paris is love at first sight. Travel to Paris via France, Epcot at Walt Disney World, or Las Vegas!
What’s your favorite place to tour in Paris? Do you have a Paris themed travel idea to share?
50 Travel Bucket List Items to Inspire Your Vacations
Before you “kick the bucket”, you probably have a few things that you still want to accomplish and thus, you’ve placed them on your travel bucket list. If you’re not terrified of heights (like me), you may want to climb Mount Everest. Or perhaps you want to escape to a wilderness cabin. If you aren’t sure what to put on your travel bucket list, I have some inspiration for you gathered from 50 travel bucket list items that I’ve crossed off my list. (Except for the ones I want to do again!) 😉
50 Travel Bucket List Items
I’m truly grateful that these items have been crossed off my list. I hope you add some of these to your list too.
1. Visited Stonehenge on a day trip from London.
2. Visited Carthage and Sidi Bou Said in Tunisia, Africa.
3. Explored Pompeii in Italy.
Pompeii was amazing.
4. Sailed into the port at Valletta, Malta.
Sailing into the Grand Harbor, Malta.
5. Toured The Mammoth Site in Hot Springs, South Dakota.
6. Saw the Roman Colosseum.
7. Stared in awe at Niagara Falls from both the U.S. and Canada sides.
8. Walked around Devil’s Tower in Wyoming.
9. Spent time horse back riding in Wyoming.
Horseback riding at Bill Cody Ranch in Wyoming
10. Saw amazing wildlife in Yellowstone National Park.
11. Gazed out on the Grand Canyon in Arizona.
12. Saw cherry blossoms in full bloom at the Tidal Basin in Washington, DC.
13. Went whale watching from Provincetown, MA.
14. Drove through the Badlands National Park, South Dakota.
15. Hiked in Zion National Park, Utah.
The Virgin River on the Emerald Pools Trail in Zion.
16. Contemplated logistics in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas.
17. Took a picture of a ghost at Farnsworth House, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
18. Looked for aliens in Roswell, New Mexico.
19. Saw Phantom of the Opera in Toronto, Canada.
20. Saw a Broadway play in NYC.
21. Swam with dolphins while visiting Grand Bahama Island.
22. Took our son for his first ocean trip to Ocean City, Maryland.
First trip to the ocean
23. Rented beautiful beach houses in the Outer Banks, NC.
24. Snorkeled in the Bahamas.
25. Traveled solo on a seven night Caribbean cruise with Disney Cruise Line.
26. Traveled by train to Pisa and saw the Leaning Tower.
The Leaning Tower of Pisa
27. Kissed my husband under the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
28. Gazed up at the oculus in the Pantheon, Rome, Italy.
29. Spent a beautiful day at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC.
30. Visited the British Museum in London.
31. Toured the Louvre and saw the Mona Lisa in Paris, France.
There she is!
32. Visited the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C.
Castles and Royalty
33. Saw the Queen of England in London.
The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh leave Buckingham Palace for the State Opening of Parliament
34. Saw Princess Diana’s wedding gown on display in St. Louis, Missouri.
35. Contemplated history at the Tower of London.
36. Visited Windsor castle.
Movies and Literature
37. Rode a train then double decker bus to the Warner Bros. Studios Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter.
Choose YOUR travel themed vacation!
38. Descended into the Delta-01 Launch Control Facility at the Minuteman Missile National Historic Site in South Dakota.
39. Went aboard the USS Midway in San Diego, California.
40. Toured the Churchill War Rooms in London.
Walk in Churchill’s footsteps.
41. Rode a trolley in San Francisco.
Food and Beverages
42. Drank hot chocolate in Barcelona, Spain.
43. Visited the D-Day beaches, near Normandy, France.
Remembering D-Day at Utah Beach.
44. Enjoyed living history at Jamestown Settlement in Williamsburg, VA.
45. Experienced a candlelit evening of colonial dance at the Governor’s Palace, Williamsburg, Virginia.
46. Went to a Memorial Day ceremony in the dark at Mount Rushmore.
47. Saw the Milky Way from Bryce Canyon.
48. Saw a rocket launch (twice) from Cape Canaveral, Florida.
New Horizons Rocket Launch, January 2006.
49. Rode in Cinderella’s Coach between Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort and Disney’s Wedding Pavilion at Walt Disney for our vow renewal.
Cinderella’s Coach arrives The Wedding Pavilion for our 10th Anniversary Vow Renewal
50. Stayed at Prince of Wales Hotel at Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada.
Now I can’t wait to hear what’s on your travel bucket list. Tell me one unique item on your list!