Frunch used to be on the menu at Boma inside Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. Served during breakfast hours, this juice concoction was a family favorite!
While it’s similar to Jungle Juice found at Tusker House in Disney’s Animal Kingdom (and Stitch Juice at ‘Ohana), it is not the same recipe. Jungle Juice is made with passionfruit, orange, and guava juices. This POG juice is the version that Boma is now dishing out. Both variations are refreshing and delicious!
But do you remember Frunch?
Frunch Recipe from Boma
This holiday season we decided to make Frunch. We love this blend of tropical beverages. And just like we used to savor at Boma, it was SOOO good!
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups mango juice
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 Tablespoons grenadine
I think we’ll have to make Jungle Juice next!
Do you prefer Frunch or Jungle Juice?
Latest posts by Kimberly LaPaglia (see all)
- Ten Ways to Make Your Vacations Extraordinary - April 9, 2018
- Springtime at Walt Disney World: Why You Should Visit! - February 13, 2018
- Valentine’s Day at Walt Disney World: Romance and Family Fun - February 1, 2018