How Do I Add Disney’s Magical Express to My WDW Reservation?
Just like you, I’ve booked Walt Disney World vacations without adding Disney’s Magical Express (DME) during the initial booking process.
For many reasons, you may have been unsure about your transportation needs. Maybe you didn’t reserve your flights to Orlando International Airport (MCO) yet or perhaps you decided against driving when you saw an airfare sale. At any rate, you now need to add complimentary motorcoach transportation between MCO and your WDW resort.
No worries! I want to share how you can easily add Disney’s Magical Express to an existing reservation.
First, if you are working with a travel agent, they can take care of it for you.
Add Disney’s Magical Express Service
If you are making your own travel plans, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Visit Disney’s Magical Express Airport Transportation Reservation at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/airport-transportation-reservation/.
- Be sure to include your flight information. If you don’t have it, you’ll need to call later.
- Watch for an email confirmation.
- Print out and bring your email confirmation along with your MagicBands, if applicable.
View a list of Disney Resort Hotels offering complimentary Disney’s Magical Express service and find out more about DME, Luggage Delivery, and Resort Airline Check-In.
Contact Us, Follow Us on Twitter, or comment below to share your DME tips.
Latest posts by Kimberly LaPaglia (see all)
- Ten Ways to Make Your Vacations Extraordinary - April 9, 2018
- Springtime at Walt Disney World: Why You Should Visit! - February 13, 2018
- Valentine’s Day at Walt Disney World: Romance and Family Fun - February 1, 2018